Each year, CBORD surveys stakeholders on college and healthcare campuses nationwide about their service challenges, initiatives, and expectations. We compile our findings for higher education and healthcare administrators, revealing pain points in those industries and the technical solutions being used to combat those pressures.
CBORD Insights equips you to boost revenue and mitigate pressures connected to increasing service requirements and expectations – all while delivering a standout experience for your patrons and staff.
CBORD Insights provides thought leadership based on proprietary research compiled from surveys designed to gauge how higher education’s challenges are changing, what issues institutions are focused on today, and how they view the role of technology in solving those problems.
Conducted online, the surveys include respondents from across North America who represent a range of functions, including dining services, nutrition, security, housing, facility administration, retail/commerce, ID cards, and IT.
On a CBORD connected higher ed campus, students and staff can:
- Access buildings and check in to events
- Use their meal plans in dining halls, at food trucks, from off-campus vendors, and at retail kiosks
- Purchase supplies like books
- Pay for services like laundry and parking
CBORD Insights provides thought leadership based on proprietary research compiled from surveys designed to gauge how current challenges are changing, what issues healthcare systems are focused on today, and how they view the role of technology in solving those problems.
Conducted online, the surveys include respondents from across North America who represent a range of functions, including foodservice, patient nutrition, retail dining, commerce, and cashless payments.
In a hospital with CBORD connected foodservice systems:
- Kitchens can plan meals that meet nutritional needs, order and receive ingredients, then prepare and serve food.
- Patients can order room service for themselves and their guests.
- Staff can use their IDs to pay for meals across the facility with payroll deduction.
- Administrators see better business results.